STAFF ASSOCIATE/LECTURER/SENIOR LECTURER IN MOBILE APPLICATIONS DEVELOPMENT (ON CONTRACT)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the post of Staff Associate/Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Computer Science Department.
Qualifications and Experience
Applicants must have a minimum qualification of Bachelor of Science Degree with credit majoring in Computer Science. Applicants for the position of Lecturer/Senior Lecturer should hold a Master’s Degree or Doctorate Degree in Computer Science or related field from a recognized university, obtained subsequent to a Bachelor’s degree with at least a credit. They should have specialized in Mobile Applications Development. Those that have evidence of publications or relevant experience will have an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Teaching, setting and timely marking examinations.
• Conducting research in the area of specialization.
• Supervising student projects within the Department.
• Participating in all academic and professional activities of the Department.
• Being part of academic consultancies within the broader areas of the Department.
Method of Application
Applications including a detailed CV, copies of certificates and names of three traceable referees should be submitted not later than 4th October, 2019 to the address below. (clearly indicating the post being applied for)
P.O Box 280