LECTURER/SENIOR LECTURER IN THE DEPARTMENT OF THEOLOGY AND RELIGIOUS STUDIES
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill a post of Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Religious Studies in the Department of Theology and Religious Studies at Chancellor College.
Qualifications and Experience
Applicants must have a Master’s degree in Theology and Religious Studies (TRS) obtained from a recognized university. Bachelors’ of Arts degree (Theology) with credit obtained from a recognized University. Those with a Doctorate Degree with 2 years teaching experience will have an added advantage. Women are encouraged to apply.
• Teaching, setting and timely marking of examinations.
• Conducting research in the area of specialization.
• Supervising student projects within the Department.
• Participating in all academic and professional activities of the Department.
• Being part of academic and professional consultancies within the broader areas of the Department.
Method of Application
P. O. Box 280